Everyone talks about “build your best self” or “being your best”. Unfortunately, nobody talks about what really goes into doing that.
Today I break down a 3-step framework I use to help people (and myself) build stronger, more resilient, and more adaptable versions of themselves. This is a process that can be learned, not some sort of cosmic “happening” that many seem to hope for. The best You exists, you just need to bring them to fruition.
In this episode I talk about:
- Building the best metaphorical vehicle
- How anxiety stops some people and not others
- Why most people don’t realize confidence is a skill
- The TWO important variables that you need to be address to get moving.
- The Three Clarities and how each one matters to take the brakes off of your success.
Where to plug these three steps into the Anxiety Equation and howto fix them and take the brakes off of your success… In ANY situation.